Friday, July 15, 2011

Winner and More

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner:
Sheetal said...what a fun cozy and a great tutorial Malka! I think this is going to make a great hostess gift for my coffee loving friends...
Yay!
Sheetal, if you would please email me, I'll pass your info onto Tammy and we'll get your gift certificate to you faster than you can fry an egg on your dashboard here in Texas where it has been over 100 degrees almost everyday for 6 weeks. That's pretty darn fast.
As for the more, how about some new little lovelies for my store.


Here's wishing you a super-fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Sheetal said...

eeps! thanks Malka! off to email you my details...hope you have a fun weekend too!

Gill said...

Congratulations Sheetal

buy apcalis oral jelly said...

Hi ..It looks so beautiful stuff..Great job..Thanks a lot for sharing..